Please review below, the safety precautions required by all members and staff of ANSA in order to resume play. It is important that we all do our part in being safe and practicing smart measures in response to the current state of affairs. We thank you all for your patience and resilience during this time.
Prior to Training Session
- Parents must take their player’s temperature prior to arriving. If the temperature is over 99.5 degrees, the player is not permitted to attend training. The player must be 24 hours temperature free prior to returning to training.
- Players must wait in the vehicle until notified by the staff to enter the training area.
- Onsite restrooms are closed due to COVID-19 regulations.
- Before entering the training area, players are required to apply hand sanitizer either personally supplied (preferred) or provided (sanitizing stations will be at the entrance/exit).
- Players will ONLY be allowed to enter the training area using the designated entrance.
Training Session: Players
- Soccer is under a “NO CONTACT” restriction.
- Small groups training sessions (group size in accordance with governmental and league restrictions) and consists of individual technical training.
- Player will train in their “personal zone”. These zones are separated in accordance to current governmental and league social distancing regulations
- NO SHARING OF DRINKS OR SOCCER BALLS. No bibs will be used.
- NO physical contact between players or coaches (this includes high-fives, fist bump, etc.).
Post-Training Session: Players
- Players will leave the training session under the staff direction and will only be allowed to use the designated exit.
- There will be a 15-minute window between training sessions.
- Upon exiting the training area, players are required to apply hand sanitizer either personally supplied (preferred) or provided (sanitizing stations will be at the entrance/exit).
- Parents/Guardians, siblings, friends or players (pre or post practice) will not be allowed to congregate in common areas at any time.
- Parents/Guardians, siblings, friends are restricted to their vehicles until governmental and league regulations allow for larger groups
- Parents/Guardians must not leave until the player is notified to enter the training area and you must return prior to the end of your player’s training session.
ANSA supports each families’ decision as to when they are comfortable returning and look forward to seeing our players whenever that is.